i was tagged by my long-lost-twin-even-though-we're-2-years-apart, desiree in this fun little "8 questions game."
rules: answer the 8 questions, come up with 8 new questions, tag 8 people.
questions de des were...
1. What TV show is your guiltiest pleasure? Extra points for super awful.
i didn't get cable until last week so apparently i've been missing out on shows featuring such topics as pregnant women not knowing they're pregnant and crazy pageant moms. so sadly, my guiltiest pleasure is law and order: svu. i could watch it all day everyday and have been known too. but really, who hasn't?
2. Team Edward, team Jacob or team I don’t give a rats ass?
team edward but don't tell my husband that. i have to tell him i'm team jacob for reasons obvious to my close friends.
3. What is your most unhealthy craving?
chicken strips with white gravy and texas toast from whataburger. i mean, what? this has been my most unhealthy craving for something like 3 years now, ever since we quit fast food. i think about this particular #8 (again, what?) item on a weekly basis.
4. Whats your favorite knock knock joke?
hands down, best effing joke ever.
5. What is your least favorite household chore?
uuugh laundry. i usually wash them, dry them, then throw them in the guest room until 5 loads have piled up on one another, thus leaving us with only wrinkled and/or dirty clothes. then i stick them in the dryer to de-wrinkle and hang them up. hubs hates this laundry process. when i say his clean shirts are in the laundry room, i'm not talking actual laundry room...
6. What book could you read over and over?
pride and prejudice
7. Whats the strangest thing you dip in ranch dressing?
barf, i don't eat condiments that taste like moldy feet.
8. Favorite male and female celebs?
male: leonardo dicaprio. i've been in love with him since the ripe age of 12.
female: kiera knightley. i know some people don't like her, but i really do. i loved her in both of my favorite movies- pride and prejudice and atonement. kiera, if you're listening, i really want that green dress you're wearing when you and james mcavoy are getting it on in the library. just fyi, i covet that darling dress.
the 8 people i'm tagging are:
laura - aka little sister
jane - aka gchat confessionalz bud (like my use of the letter "z" jane!?)
rachael - aka my match in social networking
cole - aka fabbest girl from mass
megs - aka favoritest little blogger mom
kelly - aka oms-look-what-our-dogs-have-done friend
mandy - aka fellow new homeowner
christine - aka girl on a blog hiatus who i really want to come back and am luring with a tag
and my questions are...
1. do you have any nicknames? inappropriate = acceptable.
2. what's the last book you read? (and would you recommend it?)
3. martini. shaken or stirred?
4. if you could go on vacation anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
5. what is your biggest pet peeve?
6. what is your favorite disney animated movie? (i.e. little mermaid, cinderella, etc.)
7. what is your favorite little debbie?
8. who is your hero?